Khamis, 19 September 2019

Herbalife Coach Malaysia dah 12 tahun

Assalamualaikum.

Harini nak throwback je. Dah 12 tahun saya buat bisnes Herbalife ni. Tahun ni dah nak UPSR. πŸ˜†πŸ’ͺ🏼 Perseverence, is a treasure inside me that I value and protect most. With it we can unlock anything. May Allah give us strength to have perseverence on the right thing. 





Perseverence tips : ALWAYS DO ANYTHING UNTUK DIRI SENDIRI dan ORANG YANG MATTERS BAGI KITA. Not to impress other people or just simply ikut flow. Have courage to always be true to yourself. Otherwise you will get tired, worn out, and eventually quit. CLARITY. COURAGE. And good COMPANY. I wouldn’t be here without the most amazing partner that is my husband ❤️❤️❤️ and also my amazing team leaders jugak.

BINA PERNIAGAAN HERBALIFE SEJAK TAHUN 2007





Some people think it’s ‘hard’ to build business now “kena buat consistent marketing”. For me it’s 100 times better than this - bukak booth panas-panas untuk reach pelanggan yang memerlukan Herbalife. πŸ˜‚ penat gila wey. 


Dalam transformasi kepada 100% Online Bisnes dan 100% Online Coaching Kurus, husband saya yang banyak buat jalan untuk kami fokus. My husband is fierce and untamed outside family matters. And I’m glad that he is him, because he have protected me from so many things. Kalau ikutkan saya sendiri, tak terbina la lagi Sistem Online Coaching Kurus TeamSuriKurus ni. 

Everyday makes more perfect sense of why Allah sends him to me. Also, My team leaders, the headcoaches, they are my back bone. May Allah bless them with happiness and abundance. 

Dulu-dulu, weekdays jadi student. Weekend kau carila pasar2 nak menapak booth nak promote produk. Kalau lecturer buat kelas ganti weekend, sorry Mdm I got to pay by university fee sendiri. I gotta work πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼 

Even though my parents can give me all the money I needed waktu ni, I still make it a challenge to build business dan sara diri sendiri sepenuhnya since I was 19. No scholarship. No PTPTN. 100% business income. I know many young people mmg kena sara diri sendiri sepenuhnya sejak 18 (like my husband- tanggung diri sendiri sejak habis sekolah) so my story is nothing lah compared to yours. Many people have more inspiring stories and more struggles. You guys are amazing. 

But I still tell this story because many people would judge me first sight saying “dia bolehla. Dia anak orang kaya.” 🀷🏻‍♀️ Alhamdulillah I have a good beginning. But I can’t depend on my parents money to build my life. So I don’t. 

So bila orang tanya dulu kat uni, belajar guna pinjaman apa? Sis jawab guna ‘Herbalife Scholarship’ πŸ˜‚ hahah. Ada moment sales tak berapa ada, cuak gila tak dapat masuk exam sebab tak bayar yuran lagi πŸ˜‚ gigih berusaha utk collect duit waktu tu. lols. 
Oke sekian throwback.seronok pulak sekarang nak build business senang je πŸ₯°


MENGHADAPI PELBAGAI JENIS PELANGGAN HERBALIFE SELAMA 12 TAHUN

Client Herbalife ada pelbagai perangai, selama 12 tahun kami jalankan bisnes ni. Jadi setiap kali Surikurus coach complain client mereka pada saya, I will remind them of how they used to be (or still are πŸ˜‚). 

It’s normal for new business people to have low tolerance on clients behaviour hehe. Mostly akan mengadu pada saya, jangan express pada client, sebab apa2 pun client kena diutamakan. (May Allah give us strength)

I deal with, and have guided every single one of Suri Members. So you can’t cheat my memory. I remember everyone’s journey. πŸ˜† some people are easy and straight forward. Some people requires more complex interaction in order to have progress. πŸ˜‚❤️❤️❤️ (that complex interaction is love, attention, and care)


As this business have helped me a lot into becoming a better person, I am glad that I can guide my team to do the same. Regardless of being new, they are much much much more amazing as a coach than I was.

I enter this business thinking, I wanna become rich. After 12 years as Herbalife Coach, I understand that we are meant to ‘serve’. And I’ve never been happier every since. πŸ₯°

As a business owner, you must understand, you are not the one at the top, thinking the market must buy your product because you are better than them. Instead, you are the ground, providing the market with what it needs. When you fail to give the market what it needs, your business will collapse. When you have successfully providing the market with what it needs, your business will thrive. And when you have done your part, your income will grow. 

This is how I view business now. I might be wrong, but that’s my humble view.

IG : @amalinapeter_coach
0136280514
0136280514
0136280514
*Whatsapp only. do not call.

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...